Check out some stunning Apartment Balcony Gardens on Reddit for Perfect Inspiration that will surely draw you to make one for yourself!
Looking for green ideas to grace up your lofty abode? Look at some fantastic Apartment Balcony Gardens on Reddit for Perfect Inspiration!
Look at some beautiful balcony garden ideas for NYC here
Apartment Balcony Gardens on Reddit for Perfect Inspiration
1. Design a Privacy Balcony Garden with a Little Bee Nest
A private balcony garden with a screen, some potted plants, and a little bee hotel is a wonderful place to make in an apartment.
Find out some cozy apartment garden ideas here
2. A Plant Rack in the Corner
if you have a compact balcony, then keeping a metal or wooden stand in the corner is the best way to showcase multiple plants.
3. A Green Gallery of Flowers and Other Plants
Utilize your high-floor balcony to display vibrant flowers in grow bags. A good dose of bright sunlight will boost their colors.
4. Large Planters on High Apartment Terrace
Large plant boxes serve the job of displaying colorful florals pretty well. Plant a variety of them to add an extraordinary charm to the place.
5. High Balcony Garden with a Water Lily Pond
A water lily pond on the balcony with other houseplants hanging from the railing is an ideal garden plan for high apartments.
Check out some fantastic balcony lighting ideas here
6. Colorful Wisterias and Foxgloves Blooming in the Balcony
If you love all things floral, then grow colorful wisterias and foxgloves to revamp your bland balcony. Get as many colors as possible!
7. Beautiful Balcony Flower Garden
Displaying flowers in designer planters will do well if you have an extensive balcony. You may get a few potted shrubs too.
8. Mini Container Garden with Wooden Zig-zag Trellis for Vines
Arrange mini containers on the balcony to display flowering and houseplants varieties. You may also trail a creeper along the wall on a trellis for a greener appeal.
9. Hang Swing on a Balcony Garden to Sit and Unwind
A swing on a high apartment balcony is all you need to enjoy some quality time in the lap of greenery.
10. Urban Vegetable Garden for High Apartments
Flaunt your green thumb by growing vegetables on your high apartment balcony. Arrange the planters at a spot that receives enough sunlight for the veggies to grow.
Learn top 7 apartment herb gardening tips here
11. Tomato Plantation in Tiered Plastic Containers
Grow juicy tomatoes right on your balcony using plastic boxes. Arrange them in tiers to ensure even distribution of sunlight around the place.
12. Kitchen Garden Outlooking the City
Set your first step to a healthy lifestyle by eating organic produce from your kitchen garden. You can easily grow various vegetables, greens, and herbs on the windowsill or balcony.
13. Sustainable Garden Using Upcycled Buckets
Upcycle the paint jars, wine barrels, and other big containers for planning a balcony garden. Make sure the spot receives ample sunlight.
14. Heaven for Houseplants in a Covered High Rise Balcony
Dedicate a corner of your floor to the lush houseplants. They will purify the air besides vamping the place with their tropical vibes.
15. Mobile Pocket Garden on a Compact Balcony
Install a mobile garden on the balcony using plant pockets. You can move these plants to suitable locations during harsh weather.